Thursday, April 08, 2010

Untitled








Diamond on the glass

Slithered slowly through the dark

Made my way up your stairs

Crystals flyin' everywhere.










 

   

                   


The prettiest girls always seem to look like they are going so fast.





I kinda just want to dissapear in the dark for a while.




There is a loneliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow movement of the hands of a clock.




And the look in his eye seems like it could knock over mountains.





I wish there was some way for us to go back and undo the past. But there wasn't. There was nothing we could do. So I just stayed silent and trying to telepathically communicate how sorry I was about what had happened.

And I thought of all the grief and sadness and fucked up suffering in the world, and it made me want to escape. I wished with all my heart that we could just leave this world behind.
Rise like two angels in the night and magically... disappear. 

 

No comments: