Friday, July 09, 2010

10 things I do When I’m lonely and Depressed


1) Look at photos of people I used to know.
2) Make a friend (usually female) a mix CD.
3) Stare at Facebook chat waiting for someone I really like to come online and talk to me.
4) Text people hoping they are still awake.
5) Watch long arduous films with subtitles.
6) Write emails to people I haven’t spoken to in a while.
7) Face-stalk past lovers.
8) Pointless facebook activities like change my profile picture, interests and leave various comments on walls in the hope that I'll wake up tomorrow with lots of notifications.
9) Listen to sad music on iTunes.
10) Think how fucking sad this all is and how much I need a girlfriend.

3 comments:

Tao Lin said...

nice

Anonymous said...

thanks i liked your suggestions.
fellow lonely and depressed

Anonymous said...

thanks i liked your suggestions.
fellow lonely and depressed