Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 24





















Tonight at the London Film Festival I met John Landis. He was sat behind me at a screening of Catfish (2010)

I saw him leave during the Q&A so I  followed him out to the lobby and said hi. I even got to tell him American Werewolf in London (1981) is my fav horror movie of all time.

He was really nice -  a total motor mouth, totally rude and brutally honest. I loved it. This was a real great film geek moment for me. My photo didn't turn out too bad. You only get one shot to take a photo in these situations and more times than not you'll come out with a odd facial expression... I'm OK with this one.

Thanks to my good friend Paul who took the photo and got abruptly dragged out of the really fascinating Q&A so I could go meet a hero.

Never been so excited whilst blogging before.

No comments: