Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Last Two Months

I went to a screening of Private Road (1971) at the National Film Theatre With Charlotte.
















Went to support my boy Yanni (right) play with his band Dead Man's Root.
















A whole bunch of people turned up who I hadn't seen in a while. We partied.


















I don't remember much of the journey home except waiting for buses for ages.

















I went to the Comanechi/Divorce EP launch party.

















Got asked by my friends band Electric Assembly to take some photos of them. One of these snaps will appear on their next CD.








 Some friends were over from LA so we had a pizza party.



















Saw Fanfarlo play.
















This is my friend Amos who plays drums in the band. He was signing CD's. I'm so proud of his success.

















I bumped into Amos's sister Anila and her friend Nicola after the show. The girls were drunk.
















Saw this cool old guy on a train. I love his rain mac, its so Patrick Bateman.





















I did some sound recording for my new film at Senate House.
The building is awesome, some scenes for The Dark Knight were shot here.
















I went to see Crystal Castles. It was cray cray.


















I Went to Bodeans BBQ Restaurant with Mark and Charlotte.
The food is soooooooooo good.


















We met some friends afterwards and got trashed.







I shot a trailer for my new episode of I Know You Cried Last Night.
It was bloody.


























Obsessed with the passion fruit cheesecake at Princi in Wardour Street.
















I've been hanging out with Kate alot. In the run up to Christmas there is a little fun fair in Leicester Square. We went on the waltzers. I screamed like a girl.

 The London Film Festival is here again. I saw Catfish (2010) The directors were there after the screening to answer questions.
















During the talk I noticed John Landis was sitting behind me. We had a stop and chat afterwards. He was incredibly nice and funny.
















The highlight of the festival was Blackswan (2010) I cant fault it. It's perfect on every level: writing, direction, editing, design, score and amazing performances. A true masterpiece.





After the film we went to Bodeans. Any excuse to eat there again.

















This is Cat she died in my trailer for the I Know You Cried Last Night Halloween Special. I took her out for her birthday.
















After dinner we went DVD shopping. As always I bought too much.
















 I went to see a Metallica tribute band with my friend Amelia. I had a great time rocking out to some old school metal.
















The place was mad packed.
















After the show everyone just hung outside and curbed it.






























This is my friend Alex.





















Since she lives in New York. We've decided to be 'dicatphone pen pals' we record each other tapes of us talking/music/field recordings and in my case prank calls.
We are awesome.

The twins Nadine and Davina visited me. We at Jerk Chicken and watched alot of The Jersey Shore.
















Alex gave me a list of books to read. I went out to buy a couple and ended up finding too many I wanted.
















My friend Lee Man came down for the Electric Wizard show.
















After the show everyone went back to Mark's. Everyone got so stoned and drunk then passed out.





















I got free tickets for the Ariel Pink + Geneva Jacuzzi show. I took my friend Euan. Geneva Jacuzzi had a great disco vibe going on.



Ariel Pink's version of Cant Hear My Eyes killlleeeed it that night!
















Euan paid me back the following night with a free ticket for The Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir's performance at The Queen Elizebeth Hall.

















It was Kate's birthday so I took her for Chinese food. We ordered too much.
















The last time we went on the Walters they gave us a third ticket by mistake. I've had it in my wallet since so we went on the waltzers for a second time...I screamed like a girl again.

No comments: