Wednesday, August 17, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Steven T. Hanley


















1. My favourite soft drinks are Dr Pepper, Evian and AW Root Beer.

2 I carry an American Apparel tote bag with me almost everywhere.
Inside you will always find:
Antibacterial hand gel
Apple iPod Nano - 16GB Blue
Sehenisher HD 25-1 II headphones
A book (usually Tao Lin, Jonathon Franzen or Bret Easton Ellis)
A Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera - Black (14.1 MP)

3. I have a huge fear of dogs. If I see some Cujo looking thing coming toward me - I'll cross the street.

4. My current favourite artists are Warpaint, The Weekend and Blondes.

4. I have recurring nightmares of leaving the house without wearing shoes.

5. I got so freaked out 30mins into Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
I haven't revisited it since.

6. I've started making my own T-Shirts. My clothing line is called 'Imperial Bedrooms'.

7. Lost (TV Series 2004–2010) is a piece of shit.

8. If you want to make me cry play Fleetwood Mac - Landslide and/or Neutral Milk Hotel - In An Aeroplane over The Sea.

9. My celebrity crushes are Jenny Lee Lindberg, Rachel Bilson, Kourtney Kardashian and Summer Phoenix.

10. I want to be Jewish.

11. My fashion icons are Kevin Drew and Vincent Gallo.

12. A few weeks ago I hung out with my friend Vanessa for her birthday. It was the sweetest thing I've shared with someone in so long.

13.I'm getting really fuckin’ bored of people commenting on my beard.

14. My favourite Eddie Murphy film is Coming to America (1988).

15. My new favourite expressions are "FRIVOLOUS BEEF" "OM DAYS!" and "SWAGMONIES"

16. I get depressed when texts go unreplied.

17. I own over 100 T-Shirts.

18. My favourite piece of art is Jonas Waterfall by Ryan McGinley

19. I make the greatest mix CDs.

20. I must stop looking into the hearts and minds of others for my own happiness.

21. I was once so drunk in a hotel bathroom that in the absence of toilet paper I used a friends towel to wipe my ass. I then threw the towel out of the 20th story window.

22. I love walking around London at night alone listening to music on my iPod.

23. I've deleted people on Facebook for the following reasons:
- Posting Bruno Mars videos
- Posting a Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged video
- Arguing with me that Natalie Portman did not do her own ballet work in Black Swan (2010)
- Consistently 'liking' terrible things on Facebook like:
We've All Said "Can I Get In Your Suitcase" To Someone Who's Of On Holiday
I love Texts that make me smile =]
Blanket on- too hot, blanket off- too cold, stick leg out- Demon eats you!

24. The last time I cried was a week ago. I was coming home on a train with Kate.

25. If I could have six celebrity friends they would be:
Kevin Drew
Ryan Mcginley
Drake
Bret Easton Ellis
Sasha Grey
Akiko Matsuura

No comments: