Wednesday, August 17, 2011
25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Scott Disick
Feeling this feature on Scott.
via Us Magazine ( I don't wanna link their piece of shit magazine)
1. I am an only child.
2. I don't use coasters for drinks because I don't respect surfaces.
3. I don't tolerate lactose.
4. I eat tons of snacks every night in bed. Usually Goldfish crackers and pretzels.
5. Cars and watches are my hobbies.
6. The coolest person I know is my son [Mason, 20 months].
7. I represent New York.
8. I have a really hard time sleeping every night.
9. My favorite movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
10. I'm obsessed with motorcycle and car racing.
11. I used to have long hair down to my shoulders.
12. My parents call me at least 10 times a day.
13. I order Chinese food once a week.
14. I'm as choosy about beverages as I am about clothing, and I prefer VnC Cocktails -- the Pacific Breeze reminds me of the Caribbean.
15. I hate when people tell me they watch the show because their wives or girlfriends make them.
16. I tie the best double Windsor tie knot.
17. I don't wear underwear with suits.
18. I don't like doing interviews or being asked about myself.
19. I only own one pair of sweatpants.
20. My favorite thing about Kourtney is her sense of humor and how she makes me laugh!
21. I'd rather talk on the phone than text.
22. When I'm alone, I drive with no music on because it gives me time to think.
23. My favorite song is "Return of the Mack."
24. After a trip, I don't unpack my luggage until the next trip.
25. I watch Seinfeld every night before bed.