Friday, August 05, 2011

Cool shit I've bought recently

So you guys probably know I'm addicted to Amazon. I love how cheap shit is and how fast they deliever it. I heart waking up and seeing their packages on my hallway floor.
These are the purchases I've loved the most.
















Obv I own this but Bret has new editions out with the covers designed by Chipp Kid
















SO FUCKIN EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK. AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT THE EVOLUTION OF HORROR MOVIES IN THE 1970'S.
















Trash tell all book about the hip hop video vixen who fucked pretty much everyone in the rap game.
The book is dedicated to her son - LOL - hope the sales cover his therapy bills, bish.

















Kinda got obsessed with Eddie Murphy
















Then Chris Rock
















And various other pieces of black cinema
































I'm obsessed with Seinfeld. The show is beyond genius and the extras are fuckin incredible. I want the big deluxe boxset but cant afford it.

















I keep buying a series here and there but im ruining the experience. I'm now just gonna save for the big box.
















The rest...

























































Honorable mention to eBay where I bought this SWAG badge. Dope as fuck. The best £3 I've ever spent.

1 comment:

ElGoodo said...

OMG I have been looking for Where the Day Takes You since I read about it in Just 17!!

Jealous of the Jim Jones book.