Tuesday, August 30, 2011

FABULOUS AND BROKE

I was going through my bookmarks and found this tumblr. I stole this photo from it a while back.
I began looking through her page.
There's lot of art/fashion pictures and strangely alot of images of water and oceans in amongst these she posts amazing entries sporadically.
Who is she? All I know is what it says on her page: bre | eighteen | california |
Here's some of my favorite entries interspersed with pictures she's posted.

ugh i can’t deal with drunk bitches anymore! if this girl wasn’t the size of ohio, i would of hit her! hopefullllly tonight will be better :-)














twinkle twinkle little slut… is there one guy you haven’t fucked???















wow i’m fucking over everyone’s shitty attitudes and bullshit.























ever since i’ve been out of my house i’ve been getting high and getting drunk almost everyday. i guess this is the life?






















hi my life absolutely sucks right now.





















i just want to be skinny again ugh. anyways in other news, i was kicked out of my own house. now i’m staying at my bffs house. oh well at least its friday tomorrow and i have a reason to party and get drunk.






















the only good thing about doing drugs is i loose my appetite.





















i haven’t ate in 3 days























that awkward moment when ur mom catches u coming home at 4 in the morning smacked out of ur mind lol oops.
















i haven’t ate in 2 days.














my dad comes up to me out of nowhere and asks me if i’m still smoking cigarettes lol what the fuck i’m legal so fuck off its none of ur business ugh




















people who like me:
.
.
.
.
.
.

people i like:
.
.
.
.
.
.























when girls delete and block u on fb :-)





















uhm that awkward moment when your ex calls you at midnight saying a drug dealer  locked him in a room and he wants you to pick him up 20 miles away.






















i really can’t picture anyone at all having a crush on me. i can’t picture anyone daydreaming about me.  i can’t picture someone thinking about me when they’re lay in bed before they fall asleep. i can’t picture anyone telling their friends about me. i can’t picture anyone getting butterflies because i hugged them, or even just because i made eye contact with them. i can’t picture someone smiling because my name lit up their phone. i just can’t.



No comments: