Thursday, January 19, 2012

FAVE 20!!s JAMS

So I'm late with this end of year thing.
These are my bangers of the year.

If you care Super Bass + Another Girl are hands down my fav jams of the year.
I'm sure I've forgotten some smashers on here but what you gonna do!

I gotta mention a few indie jams Okkervil River released a 12" single Mermaid and it's floored me all year.
The way the song unfolds is just staggering. It slowly rising toward the crescendo and by the end you feel like you're out at sea. Will Shef's lyrics and vocal performance are just fuckin untouchable on this. It's like a great American novel  in 5mins.

The other two things that have made me cry my eyes out are County Line and  Holocence 

Now on with the bangers...














Only Girl - Ricky Eat Acid by MusicflaskYo

No comments: