Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lover/Hater

Just to clarify my blog is a diary of my life. Everything I'm into /thinking about /obsessed with /haunted by/  infatuations with people /romance etc.

I want to be able to look back and see where I was.
The songs I couldn't stop listening to.
Art I was inspired by and all that good shit.
The people I loved and the things we did together.
Some people have come and gone but I still want a record of our time.
Sorry if me posting shit about you upsets you.

If you're seeing someone or thing being repeatedly posted about it's because that's where I am/was right now/then. I've gotta be true to myself. I'm not trying to be sycophantic.

This is hard to explain You can never capture a friendship on film, in a song or in words. You just can't. And were fucking friends because we've hated each other at points and we've fucking adored each other at points.

Thanks to anyone who stops by my page
Lux
ex oh

No comments: