Sunday, February 05, 2012

Moon In The Gutter

















My good "film geek" friend Jeremy who runs the blog Moon In The Gutter gave me a mention in his recent interview with Celia Rowlson-Hall.
Read it here

It's about time I gave a proper shout out to Jeremy. I love his site, it's full great interviews/stills/reviews and film criticism.
When I first started my blog his use of film stills was a HUGE inspiration. 

We talk movie recommendations on Facebook all the time. The guys a walking IMDB.
It's so amazing to have a guy I can say "I wanna get into *insert legendary director here* where should I start?"

Take some time and get lost in his page.

1 comment:

Jeremy Richey said...

Wow, thanks so much for this very kind post! It really means a lot and I appreciate all the support. I always like chatting up film with you over at Facebook as well. Seriously, thanks again.