Friday, June 29, 2012

UNTITLED SCRIPT / STORY THAT I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL DO ANYTHING WITH


He sent me a text message about 11pm.
He said he couldn’t sleep and asked me what I was doing.

I told him I was just in my room listening to CDs.
He asked did I want to hang out?
We couldn’t decide what to do so he just picked me up and we started driving.

We hadn’t decided on where we driving to yet.
We just headed out of the city.

As we drove we didn’t talk much at first just music and the headlights up ahead.

I haven’t seen him in about 2 months. Tho we text quite often.

His texts always come late at night.
Sometimes when I’m asleep and I don’t see them till the next morning.

After a few songs we started talking.

Before he picked me up he said he watching this movie about a girl in high school who gets killed by a group of boys in an offering to the devil. Now she’s undead and eats boys in her high school to stay alive.

I think its sounds stupid but he says it amazing and he can’t stop watching it.

We started talking about relationships. He said he fell in love once. They spent their first few months just watching movies and falling asleep to Yo La Tengo. It was totally perfect. After a while things slowly fell apart.

When I ask him who he’s seeing now he just says “girls are both evil and weird”.

We stopped off for eats. Were both in the mood for junk food? It was good tho the restaurant was too bright. We were the only ones eating.

Back on the road. We began to see signs for the beach.
After 1 hour of driving we’ve finally decided/knew on where were going.

We walked around.

We walked along the beach for a while.

He held my hand.

We walked into the sea until it was up to our knees.

The drive home was a lot like the beginning of the drive out we didn’t talk much

I got that sad feeling when you know a night is coming to an end.

I didn’t know when I’d see him again. This could have been just a one-time thing.  But I knew this was special.

One of those nights where there’s that feeling.
Neither of you acknowledge it but you both feel it.

We said goodbye. I was gonna ask when can we hang again but I didn’t wanna jinx it.

But that’s cool. We had tonight and there is no distance in memory.

No comments: