Sunday, February 17, 2013

DOIN HOODRAT THANGS

So if you read me regularly you know I post a photo montage I used to spend days getting the running order right and sorting them in format/size and try to tell a story or have themes ya know ritualistic iconography systems of symbols and pictures that are constituted in a certain ordered and determined relationship to the form, content, and intention of presentation. Anyway my mind doesn't work like that. I've got a ton of shit going on in my head and I'm constantly finding myself interested in different things. I think its a more natural reflection of me if I just dump the photos in with no consideration for order or theme. I'll leave you the reader/viewer to sort out whatever it is going on in my head.





















































No comments: