Thursday, February 21, 2013

I CAN HEAR THE SKY FALLING PLAYLIST






















So alot of people asked me what was going on the playlist for my party.
I tried to capture every aspect of hip-hop and R&B I love.
Alot of stuff got cut. I'm sure I missed a ton of smashers.
Anyway here it is.
If you're reading this you possibly came to my party. I made a shit ton of faux hype surrounding it. There was a ton of bravado and relentless Facebook updates. I hope I didn't piss you off and I hope you had a good time.
PS
People have been asking forever where the title for my party came from.
It's from Frank Oceans 'coming out' letter. 
"I feel like a free man. If I listen closely.. I can hear the sky falling too"


Tambourine - Eve
Be Happy - Mary J. Blige
The Message - Nas
Running Back- How To Dress Well
Chingy Jackpot  - Chingy
Ol' Lady (Explicit Album Version) - Plies
All I Need - Jay-Z
Forget Me Nots (Single version) - Patrice Rushen
Izzy Izzy Ahh - Missy Elliott
Mind Playin' Tricks On Me  - Geto Boys
Show Me What You Got  - Jay-Z
Hey Ma (feat. Juelz Santana) - Cam'ron
Root Down - Beastie Boys
Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang - Dr. Dre
Say Something (featuring Drake) - Timbaland
We Be Burnin - Sean Paul
Go For It - Freddie Gibbs Feat. Young Jeezy
Obuu Mo - E.L.
Amen Ft Drake Jeremih - Meek Mill
The Wrong Nigga To Fuck Wit  - Ice Cube
Shot Caller [Prod. By Harry Fraud] - French Montana
The Recipe (feat. Dr. Dre) - Kendrick Lamar
Show Me A Good Time - Drake
Stay Schemin - Rick Ross ft Drake & French Montana
Xxplosive  -Dr Dre
Still Tippin' - Mellow/Mike Jones/Paul Wall
Lemonade - Gucci Mane
Let's Ride  - The Game
Hustle Hard Remix Ft. Ace Hood, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
Bag Lady - Erykah Badu
novacane - Frank Ocean
Passing Me By -The Pharcyde
movin down the line - Raphael Saadiq
Sumthin'Sumthin' - Maxwell
U Know What's Up (Feat. Left E) - Donell Jones
Millionaire Ft. Andre 3000 - Kelis
She Dgaf  -The Internet
Green Light feat. Andre 3000 - John Legend
Oh Boy (Album Version (Explicit)) - Cam'Ron
Fuck It None Of Ya'll Don't Rap - Evian Christ
U Remind Me - Usher
 No Matter What - Future
Spotlight (Feat. Usher) Gucci Mane
Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I'll Be Missing You  - Puff Daddy / Faith Evans / 112
Differences - Ginuwine
Down Low - R. Kelly
Confessions (Interlude) - Usher
Shorty (Got Her Eyes on Me) - Donell Jones
I Wish (Radio Edit) - R. Kelly
Grindin' - Clipse
Pussy Be Yankin' - Lady
Tryin Ta Fuck Somethin [Explicit] - T-Rock,Criminal Manne, Yo Gotti
Girl - Destinys Child
Don't Leave  - Blackstreet
The Boy Is Mine -  Brandy & Monica
All Night Long - Faith Evans
DEUCES (DUBBEL DUTCH REMIX) - Ciara
Tell Me - Groove Theory
Just Kickin'  - X scape
Are You That Somebody?  - Aaliyah
Make It Hot  -  Nicole feat. Missy Elliott & Mocha
Panties To The Side  - The-Dream
Ice Box - Omarion
SpottieOttieDopaliscious  - OutKast
Creep  - TLC
Bonita Applebum - A Tribe Called Quest
Badaboom - B2K featuring Fabolous
Gangsta Party -  s8 Ball
Get It Together  - Beastie Boys
Trill -  Clipse
Grimey  - N.O.R.E.
Anything (Feat. Usher & Pharrell) - Jay-Z
 Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G.
Crew Love (Feat. The Weekend) - Drake
Everything's A Go (Feat. Jay-Z) - Memphis Bleek
As We Enter - Nas & Damian Marley
Juicy_J BandsA Make Her Dance (REMIX Feat_Lil_Wayne &  2 Chainz)
No Diggity - Blackstreet ft. Dr. Dre
Baby Got Back  - Sir Mix-A-Lot
Surph (feat. Nightwave)   -  Rustie
Trick Me - Kelis
Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Nelly - Ride Wit Me ft. St. Lunatics
Say My Name - Destiny's Child
Shame on a Nigga -  Wu-Tang Clan
Smell Yo Dick [Explicit] -  Riskay
Pump Pump (feat. Lil Malik) - Snoop Doggy Dogg
Super Bass -  Nicki Minaj
Temperature - Sean Paul
Ignition Remix  - R. Kelly
Mo Money Mo Problems (Featuring Mase & Puff Daddy) (Amended Version)  - The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments: